Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Mobile
Mobile Chimney Sweeps and Inspections
Our team is careful to take good care of your home. Each member of the team wants to provide you with the best service possible. We always call ahead to verify arrival times and to inform you of any delays. At Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Mobile, first-class fireplace services are available and we have years of experience. We offer chimney sweep services that are performed by a certified technician who utilizes professional equipment specific to the task at hand. In a field where performance relies on knowledge, we have over 30 years of experience, with a multitude of satisfied customers. Although chimney sweeping can be tedious work, our technicians not only take pride in their work but they also enjoy it! By providing our customers with a detailed “before and after” report, which includes photos, chimney sweeps can be easy for you too. We value our customers and are looking to build a relationship with them, which is why we have a friendly team on standby ready to answer any of your questions or concerns. By contacting our team, we can help you with anything ranging from an appointment, detailed advice, or cleaning procedures. We strive to make sure all your concerns are addressed and taking care of with detail and precision.
Chimney Repair and Fireplace Services
Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Mobile provides great services to customers. Above all, we have a great reputation because of our professional services. We offer Water Leak Repairs, Animal Removal, Masonry Repairs, Fireplace Repairs, Fireplace Installations, Chimney Caps, and more.
- Humane Animal Removal: Animals, like birds, bats, and raccoons oftentimes take shelter in a chimney, animals can wreak havoc in a chimney and cause damage, or even worse, find their way into your home! At Sootmaster of Mobile, we practice safe and humane animal removal. A good way to prevent this is by installing a chimney cap, as a blockade to the inside of your chimney.
- Water Leak Repairs: The most common job we do is water leak repairs. We only use the best materials and we promise to provide the best quality water leak repairs. We offer flashing, chimney caps, and more.
- Masonry Repairs: Sootmaster Chimney Repair Mobile offers several different masonry repairs. For example, we offer tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more. Our masonry repairs are done by professionals who have years of experience and practice in the field.
- Fireplace repairs: Our fireplace repairs and chimney sweeps at chimney repair Mobile are done by CSIA trained workers. We offer the best real estate, home, and insurance inspections, as well as water leak repairs and animal removal.
- Fireplace Installations: Sootmaster chimney repair Mobile offers several types of fireplace installation. For instance, we can install fireplaces, ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other local chimney services.
Why Choose Us
At Chimney Sweep Mobile, we value the customer more than anything, so doing an excellent job that leaves you satisfied with our work is a top priority. Additionally, we offer direct and fair pricing. Our company values are reflected and shown in the jobs that we perform. We do a fantastic job, and our mission is for the customer to feel the same way. By providing you with a detailed report of every job, including what we did, how we did it, and what it means to you. At Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Mobile, we take our work very seriously, and we do that by providing only certified technicians to oversee the repairs and services necessary.
- All technicians are highly trained and specialized at what they do with many years of experience.
- All employees undergo extensive background checks and drug testing to ensure a safe work environment.
- All employees are continuously trained and “follow-ups” are regularly confirmed to ensure the same quality of work for every customer.
How Serious Is Water Damage?
Water Damage is one of the biggest and most common causes of chimney troubles. Water can enter the bricks, brick mortar, damaged cap or crown, flashing, and the chimney liner. Here are three types of damage caused by water:
Bricks absorb water. During the winter, water absorbed by the bricks will freeze and then thaw as the season’s change. This causes the surface of the bricks to become cracked and break off, which is called spalling. This can also weaken the bricks causing them to no longer provide support. To prevent this. make sure your chimney is getting sufficient sunlight to dry.
2. Liner Deterioration and Rusting
If water seeps through into the chimney, it can cause damage to the tile liner. Any cracks discovered in the flue should be repaired as soon as possible. Water can also cause the damper or firebox to rust. If you notice this rust, you should schedule a chimney inspection to determine any further water damage.
Water leaking into your chimney can cause mold and mildew to grow on the ceilings, walls, and fireplace. Mold can be harmful if inhaled and some people can experience very severe allergic reactions if exposed.
If you notice any signs of water leaks or damage, Give Sootmaster a call today.
Have Questions? Ask The Sootmaster!
You deserve to know what’s going on in your house. Our technicians will always communicate any problem we find and the best approach to take from there in a detailed report. As a result, we here at Chimney Sweep Mobile strive to help you to enjoy a safer home.
Our award-winning team of expert technicians will provide you with a 5-star service. Ask the SootMaster! any of your chimney and fireplace questions and we’ll be to your home shortly with a solution.
Lastly, for questions about our services, give us a call at 251-216-4541. You can also request an appointment online, and we’ll send a chimney repair professional right to your door. In conclusion, we want to be your top choice for a chimney company in Mobile.
Explore Local Mobile
Mobile is full of places to explore. So while we’re working on your chimney, grab some grub, visit a museum, or enjoy the scenery. Check out Mobile!
Battleship USS ALABAMA Memorial Park
“The State of Alabama Legislature outlined the mission of the USS ALABAMA Battleship Commission when it created that body in 1963. The Commission shall “establish, operate and maintain a state memorial park to honor the Alabamians who participated so valiantly in all armed conflicts of the United States…and, as a permanent public memorial, to educate the public on the contributions and sacrifices of the veterans of all branches of the United States Armed Services in all conflicts.” –www.ussalabama.com
Hank Aaron Stadium
Hank Aaron Stadium is a baseball park in Mobile, Alabama. From 1997 to 2019, it hosted the Mobile Bay Bears, a minor-league professional team in the Southern League. The stadium opened in 1997 and has a capacity of 6,000. The ballpark was named after Major League Baseball’s home run king (1974–2007) and Mobile native Hank Aaron. It also features a commemorative plaque outside the stadium to honor each Mobilian enshrined at the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York. Hank Aaron Stadium is unique in that the luxury suites are at the field level. Thus, infield seating for the general public is elevated from the field by approximately 20 feet. –https://en.wikipedia.org
Mobile Carnival Museum
Immerse yourself in the rich history and traditions of carnival. See firsthand the intricate designs and artistry of majestic crowns, scepters and robes of Mardi Gras monarchs. Discover the art of costume design and float construction. View videos of parades and balls. Witness the pomp and pageantry of past coronations. Browse a pictorial gallery historical photographs of dating back to 1886. Experience a behind the mask view of the street party by climbing aboard a rocking float. Become a costumed youth rider in the Little Mystics Den. –www.mobilecarnivalmuseum.com
GulfQuest National Maritime Museum of the Gulf of Mexico
“The Gulf of Mexico is a national treasure, serving as the international doorway to the Americas, from its discovery in the 1500s to the present day. Until now, no maritime museum has been established to celebrate the historical, economic, and cultural significance of “America’s Sea” and its coastal region. GulfQuest is the first museum dedicated to the Gulf Coast’s rich maritime traditions – and one of the only interactive maritime museums in the country.”
Monday Open 24 hours
Tuesday Open 24 hours
Wednesday Open 24 hours
Thursday Open 24 hours
Friday Open 24 hours
Saturday Open 24 hours
Sunday Open 24 hours
Dennis came out to install a damper in our existing fireplace. He was very knowledgeable, professional, prompt, and kind. He answered all of my questions and even had recommendations for future care/maintenance. He even helped to calm our anxious dog down by engaging her with a squeak toy, which was very appreciated.
Dennis Hall arrived at the time we spoke to Patrick about. Polite, answered all mine and my husband’s question. Left everything clean. I’d recommend the company to friends and neighbors.
Patrick came out and inspected my fireplace and gave me recommendations for repairs. He was very knowledgable and explained everything to me really well. Thanks for sending Patrick out.
Hurricane Safety Tips
Hurricane season has arrived and we want to make sure we provide you with the best tips to keep your home and chimney as safe as possible.
- Shut the Fireplace Damper: When your damper is open during a storm, rain and moisture will get trapped in your chimney flue and that can cause many problems. If your chimney has been leaking, look into getting a Locktop Damper installed.
- Invest in a Chimney Cap: Essentially a chimney cap is a roof that goes over the hole at the top of your chimney flue. A properly installed chimney cap will keep most of the rain out while also adding extra protection against hurricane damage.
- Get a Chimney & Fireplace Inspection: Getting an inspection before any major storms or hurricanes occur can prevent any problems your chimney may have from worsening. If your firebox has cracks, any flooding or water build-up can cause severe structural issues.
Did You Know?
Mobile is the rainiest city in the United States! With an average annual rainfall of 67 inches and 59 rainy days a year, Mobile tops all of the other states including Seattle which is famous for its rain. Even in the winter Mobile experiences mild and wet weather and is subject to hurricanes and tropical storms. With all of that rain, be sure to maintain your chimney and get your annual inspection to guarantee the safety of your home!