What to Expect
At Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Pensacola FL, we have a great reputation of quality service. With over 30 years of exceptional service, our customer is our top priority. Our team is committed to taking care of your home. We call ahead to confirm arrival and delays. Additionally, we provide a before and after photos of our work.
We’re a friendly team that will focus on your needs and concerns to make sure that the job is done right. Building a relationship with you is our priority. Therefore, from simple tips, to detailed advice on fireplace installations, your local chimney sweep is here to help.
What We Offer
Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Pensacola FL provides a number of great services to our customers. Each one of our technicians are professionals in their field and offer years of experience. A number of different services we offer are:
- Chimney Sweep: SootMaster Pensacola uses specials tools to clean your chimney. Our team will do everything to ensure the functionality of your chimney.
- Water Leak Repairs: We only use the best materials and promise to provide the best quality water leak repairs. We offer flashing, chimney caps, and more.
- Animal Removal: Animal Removal is one of our priorities, and our caring team will ensure the animal removal process is humane.
- Masonry Repairs: Sootmaster Chimney Repair Pensacola offers several different masonry repairs. For example, we offer tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more.
- Fireplace repairs: After a thorough inspection of your fireplace by one of our professionals, we will make suggestions to ensure maximum efficiency of your fireplace.
- Fireplace Installations: Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Pensacola offers several types of fireplace installation. For instance, we can install simple fireplaces, but we can also install ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other products. Contact us for more information!
Storm Damage Repair
Summer is here and it will bring heavy rain and storms. While Florida is known as the Sunshine State, it is also one of the rainiest states. With storms comes damage, and chimneys suffer some of the worst damage during storms. They can become damaged from rain, wind, and even lightning.
Sootmaster Chimney Sweeps of Pensacola FL is your local chimney expert in storm damage repair
Here are some common repairs after heavy storms strike, and some things you should be looking for with your chimney:
- Cracked masonry or missing bricks.
- Damaged flashing
- Missing or damaged chimney caps.
- Missing or damaged chase covers.
If your home has suffered damage during this summer, call Sootmaster Chimney Sweeps of Pensacola FL today! We will help assess the damage and create the best plan for repairs. Putting repairs off can jeopardize the integrity of your home and its safety.
Why Choose Us
At Sootmaster Chimney Sweeps Pensacola FL, we value our customers over everything, so doing the best job possible is our priority. We offer fair pricing, and our values are shown in our top-of-the-line service. We ensure that the customer gets the best treatment when working with the technicians. You will be provided with a detailed report of everything our technicians did. We respect your home and property and do our utmost to make sure everything stays in place and clean. There is no better option than the expert team at Sootmaster Chimney Sweeps Pensacola FL.
Lastly, for questions about our services, give us a call at 850-475-8700 . You can also request an appointment online, and we’ll send a chimney repair professional right to your door. We look forward to meeting you!
We found it nearly impossible to find a company willing to replace our chimney caps because of the high pitch of our roof. Your guys came out, assessed the job and came back and completed it. The work quality is excellent and we couldn’t be happier.
These guys were such a pleasure to deal with, they were professional, knowledgeable, clean, and just darn right awesome to do business with.
Thank you Sootmaster
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I get my chimney swept?
My fireplace stinks, especially in the summer. What can I do?
I have a gas fireplace. Should this chimney be checked too?
What's safe to burn in the fireplace?
Pensacola is full of places to explore. So while we’re working on your chimney, grab some grub, sit on the beach, and enjoy the scenery. Check out Pensacola!