Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Crestview
What to Expect
At Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Crestview, we have a great reputation and quality service. Our team’s top priority is a happy customer. To achieve this goal, we offer a variety of services from our staff with over 30 years of experience. Our team is careful to take good care of your home. Each member of the team wants to better him/herself and provide the best service possible. We always call ahead about any delays as well as arrival times. In addition, we provide a before and after photo of our work. Come to Chimney Repair Crestview for the best chimney services!
We’re a friendly team who will focus on your needs and concerns, so we focus more on you than making a sale. We value our customers, so building a relationship with you is our priority. Therefore, from simple tips to detailed advice on fireplace installations your local chimney sweep is here to help.
What We Can Do
Sootmaster Chimney Repair Crestview provides great services to customers. Above all, we have a great reputation because of our professional services. We offer Water Leak Repairs, Animal removal, Masonry repairs, Fireplace repairs, Fireplace Installations, local chimney service, and chimney caps, as well as many more.
- Animal Removal: Because we have a very caring team, animal removal is one of our top priorities at Chimney Sweep Crestview. For example, Our team is made up of good people who believe in the care of animals. Because of this, we only practice humane animal removal.
- Water Leak Repairs: The most common job we do is water leak repairs. We only use the best materials and we promise to provide the best quality water leak repairs. We offer flashing, chimney caps, and more.
- Masonry Repairs: Sootmaster Chimney Repair Crestview offers several different masonry repairs. For example, we offer tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more. Our masonry repairs are done by professionals who have years of experience and practice in the field.
- Fireplace repairs: Our fireplace repairs and chimney sweeps at chimney repair Crestview are done by CSIA trained workers. We offer the best real estate, home, and insurance inspections, as well as water leak repairs and animal removal.
- Fireplace Installations: Sootmaster chimney repair Crestview offers several types of fireplace installation. For instance, we can install fireplaces, ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other local chimney service.
Why Choose Us
At Chimney Sweep Crestview, Fl, we value the customer more than anything, so doing an excellent job that leaves you satisfied with our work is a top priority. Additionally, we offer direct and fair pricing. Our company values are reflected and shown in the jobs that we perform. We do a fantastic job, and our mission is for the customer to feel the same way. By providing you with a detailed report of every job, including what we did, how we did it, and what it means to you. At Sootmaster Chimney Sweep in Crestview, we take our work very seriously, and we do that by providing only certified technicians to oversee the repairs and services necessary.
- All technicians are highly trained and specialized at what they do with many years of experience.
- All employees undergo extensive background checks and drug testing to ensure a safe work environment.
- All employees are continuously trained and “follow-ups” are regularly confirmed to ensure the same quality of work for every customer.
Storm Damage Repair
Summer is here and it will bring heavy rain and storms. While Florida is known as the Sunshine State, it is also one of the rainiest states. With storms comes damage, and chimneys suffer some of the worst damage during storms. They can become damaged from rain, wind, and even lightning.
Sootmaster Chimney Sweeps of Crestview is your local chimney expert in storm damage repair
Here are some common repairs after heavy storms strike, and some things you should be looking for with your chimney:
- Cracked masonry or missing bricks.
- Damaged flashing
- Missing or damaged chimney caps.
- Missing or damaged chase covers.
If your home has suffered damage during this summer, call Sootmaster Chimney Sweeps of Crestview today! We will help assess the damage and create the best plan for repairs. Putting repairs off can jeopardize the integrity of your home and its safety.
Selection of Chimney Cap
Chimney caps are a very useful addition to any residence. For a small amount of money, they add both a lot of safety, protection as well as styling to your chimney top. These products are available in all kinds of varieties. Metal variations are the most popular. Copper and stainless steel are the most popular metals used for fabricating chimney caps.
Copper chimney caps look great and also last a long time. Over time, the copper will get oxidized from exposure to gases and acquire a beautiful design. This is typically referred to as the patina of the metal and the color blends with the darkening or bronzing of the copper. Property owners, architects/designers are attracted to this appearance and view it as a massive asset to add to a home!
Stainless steel is also a very popular choice. These kinds of caps come at a higher price than copper. However, the higher price tag is justified for the high rust-resistance and durability they offer.
Have Questions? Ask The Sootmaster!
We understand how important it is for you to know what’s going on. As a result, we here at chimney sweep Crestview strive to help you to enjoy a safer home.
Most noteworthy, here are some questions you may want to ask:
- What wood should I burn?
- How can I troubleshoot smoke issues?
- What products can I use to keep chimneys leak-free?
Click here to Ask the SootMaster!
Lastly, for questions about our services, give us a call at 850-712-3470 . You can also request an appointment online, and we’ll send a chimney repair professional right to your door. You can find your local Sootmaster on our area service page. In conclusion, we want to be your top choice at Chimney Sweep Crestview.
Sootmaster Crestview is a service area under Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Fort Walton Beach.