Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Milton
What to Expect
At Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Milton, we have a great reputation and quality service. Our team’s top priority is a happy customer. To achieve this goal, we offer a variety of services from our staff with over 30 years of experience. Our team is careful to take good care of your home. Each member of the team wants to better him/herself and provide the best service possible. We always call ahead about any delays as well as arrival times. In addition, we provide a before and after photo of our work. Come to Chimney Repair Milton for the best chimney services!
We’re a friendly team who will focus on your needs and concerns, so we focus more on you than making a sale. We value our customers, so building a relationship with you is our priority. Therefore, from simple tips to detailed advice on fireplace installations your local chimney sweep is here to help.
What We Can Do
Sootmaster Chimney Repair Milton provides great services to customers. Above all, we have a great reputation because of our professional services. We offer Water Leak Repairs, Animal removal, Masonry repairs, Fireplace repairs, Fireplace Installations, local chimney service, and chimney caps, as well as many more.
- Animal Removal: Because we have a very caring team, animal removal is one of our top priorities at Chimney Sweep Milton. For example, Our team is made up of good people who believe in the care of animals. Because of this, we only practice humane animal removal.
- Water Leak Repairs: The most common job we do is water leak repairs. We only use the best materials and we promise to provide the best quality water leak repairs. We offer flashing, chimney caps, and more.
- Masonry Repairs: Sootmaster Chimney Repair Milton offers several different masonry repairs. For example, we offer tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more. Our masonry repairs are done by professionals who have years of experience and practice in the field.
- Fireplace repairs: Our fireplace repairs and chimney sweeps at chimney repair Milton are done by CSIA trained workers. We offer the best real estate, home, and insurance inspections, as well as water leak repairs and animal removal.
- Fireplace Installations: Sootmaster chimney repair Milton offers several types of fireplace installation. For instance, we can install fireplaces, ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other local chimney service.
Storm Damage Repair
Summer is here and it will bring heavy rain and storms. While Florida is known as the Sunshine State, it is also one of the rainiest states. With storms comes damage, and chimneys suffer some of the worst damage during storms. They can become damaged from rain, wind, and even lightning.
Sootmaster Chimney Sweeps of Milton is your local chimney expert in storm damage repair
Here are some common repairs after heavy storms strike, and some things you should be looking for with your chimney:
- Cracked masonry or missing bricks.
- Damaged flashing
- Missing or damaged chimney caps.
- Missing or damaged chase covers.
If your home has suffered damage during this summer, call Sootmaster Chimney Sweeps of Milton today! We will help assess the damage and create the best plan for repairs. Putting repairs off can jeopardize the integrity of your home and its safety.
Have Questions? Ask The Sootmaster!
We understand how important it is for you to know what’s going on. As a result, we here at chimney sweep Milton strive to help you to enjoy a safer home.
Most noteworthy, here are some questions you may want to ask:
- What wood should I burn?
- How can I troubleshoot smoke issues?
- What products can I use to keep chimneys leak-free?
Click here to Ask the SootMaster!
Lastly, for questions about our services, give us a call at 850-623-3300 . You can also request an appointment online, and we’ll send a chimney repair professional right to your door. You can find your local Sootmaster on our area service page. In conclusion, we want to be your top choice at Chimney Sweep Milton.
Sootmaster Milton is a service area under Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Pensacola.
We found it nearly impossible to find a company willing to replace our chimney caps because of the high pitch of our roof. Your guys came out, assessed the job and came back and completed it. The work quality is excellent and we couldn’t be happier.
These guys were such a pleasure to deal with, they were professional, knowledgeable, clean, and just darn right awesome to do business with.
Thank you Sootmaster
Hurricane Safety Tips
Hurricane season is among us and we want to make sure we provide you with the best tips to keep your home and chimney as safe as possible.
- Shut the Fireplace Damper: When your damper is open during a storm, rain and moisture will get trapped in your chimney flue and that can cause many problems. If your chimney has been leaking, look into getting a Locktop Damper installed.
- Invest in a Chimney Cap: Essentially a chimney cap is a roof that goes over the hole at the top of your chimney flue. A properly installed chimney cap will keep most of the rain out while also adding extra protection against hurricane damage.
- Get a Chimney & Fireplace Inspection: Getting an inspection before any major storms or hurricanes occur can prevent any problems your chimney may have from worsening. If your firebox has cracks, any flooding or water build-up can cause severe structural issues.
Do You Have Chimney Damage From Hurricane Sally?
Do you believe you may have hurricane damage because of Hurricane Sally? Do you have water leaks from Chimney Damage? If you live in the Milton, Florida area and you believe you do have chimney hurricane damage, Sootmaster can help with all of your chimney repairs due to Hurricane Sally.
We offer Chimney Inspections, Chimney Sweeps, Restorations, as well as other Chimney Services in your area.