What to Expect
We’re a friendly team whose main focus is to take care of all your needs. We highly value our customers and the interaction we have, so building a relationship with you is a priority. Therefore, from simple tips to detailed advice on fireplace installations your local chimney sweep is here to help.
What We Can Do
Sootmaster Chimney Repair New Orleans provides great services to customers. Above all, we have a great reputation because of our professional services. We offer Water Leak Repairs, Animal removal, Masonry repairs, Fireplace repairs, Fireplace Installations, local chimney service, and chimney caps, as well as many more
- Animal Removal: Because we have a very caring team, animal removal is one of our top priorities at Chimney Sweep New Orleans. For example, Our team is made up of good people who believe in the care of animals. Because of this, we only practice humane animal removal. Click here to find out more!
- Water Leak Repairs: The most common job we do is water leak repairs. We only use the best materials and we promise to provide the best quality water leak repairs. We offer flashing, chimney caps, and more. For more information, click here!
- Masonry Repairs: Sootmaster Chimney Repair New Orleans offers several different masonry repairs. For example, we offer tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more. Our masonry repairs are done by professionals who have years of experience and practice in the field. Click here to find out more about our expert masonry repairs and services!
- Fireplace repairs: Our fireplace repairs and chimney sweeps at chimney repair New Orleans are done by CSIA trained workers. We offer the best real estate, home, and insurance inspections, as well as water leak repairs and animal removal.
- Fireplace Installations: Sootmaster chimney repair New Orleans offers several types of fireplace installation. For instance, we can install fireplaces, ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other local chimney service.
Have Questions? Ask The Sootmaster!
We understand how important it is for you to know what’s going on. As a result, we here at chimney sweep New Orleans strive to help you to enjoy a safer home.
Most noteworthy, here are some questions you may want to ask:
- What wood should I burn?
- How can I troubleshoot smoke issues?
- What products can I use to keep chimneys leak-free?
Click here to Ask the SootMaster!
Lastly, for questions about our services, give us a call at 504-273-5160. You can also request an appointment online, and we’ll send a chimney repair professional right to your door. Find your local Sootmaster on our area service page. In conclusion, we want to be your top choice at Chimney Sweep New Orleans.
Activities New Orleans
New Orleans is a city full of spirit and festivities. From the Cajun cuisine to the Mardi Gra parades, there is always something to keep you entertained. While we are taking care of your chimney needs adventure the amazing city of New Orleans.
Often called the Crown Jewel of New Orleans, the French Quarter is one of NOLA’s most historic neighborhoods. But you’ll find plenty of new mixed in with the old. There is a reimagined French Market, modern boutiques, and artisan cocktails mix with beloved antique stores and old restaurants. –www.neworleans.com
Known as one of New Orleans’ most recognizable landmarks, Jackson Square is a National Historic Landmark nestled in the center of the French Quarter. The 2.5-acre space welcomes over 2 million visitors and locals each year and hosts a number of city events and celebrations, weddings, and photography sessions. Jackson Square has even served as a backdrop in a number of popular feature films and television shows. The landmark earns its name for the bronze statue of Andrew Jackson located in the center of the square. –www.neworleans.com
Bike, walk, jog, or just sit back and relax next to the mighty Mississippi at beautiful Woldenberg Park. Enjoy the ships floating by on the river or the interesting sculptures that dot the landscape near the docks. Plenty of grass for picnicking and ample benches make perfect spots for a quick rest after a jaunt around the French Quarter. –www.neworleans.com
The National WWII Museum
The National WWII Museum is the top-rated tourist destination in New Orleans and #2 in the U.S., and an unforgettable way to experience World War II. Offering a compelling blend of sweeping narrative and poignant personal detail, the Museum features immersive exhibits, multimedia experiences, and an expansive collection of artifacts and first-person oral histories to take visitors inside the story of the war: why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today. Beyond the galleries, the Museum offers unique access to experiential history, including an opportunity to tour and ride on an authentically restored PT-boat, tours behind the scenes to handle artifacts alongside Museum curators, and an impressive collection of restored and working macro-artifacts to discover. –www.tripadvisor.com
David & Dennis came and did a great job. Answered all my questions and worked great around our kids. Highly recommend! Very grateful! Also, Patrick came and assessed our damaged fireplace, thoroughly talked with us, and discussed the options.
These are some of the nicest and most hard-working people I have ever met! I won’t use anyone else!
So happy my wife found them. Scott came out and did an inspection of my chimney. He was very thorough and detailed. He explained what was wrong and what he had to do to fix it. Very nice hard-working young man. When he came to do the work, he kept me informed of his progress and explained everything he was doing, and asked if I had any questions. Great work, and thanks so much Scott. I highly recommend Scott cause he is very detailed in his work. The chimney looks great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be a mess after the cleaning?
No, We take every precaution possible to ensure your home is just as clean as it was before we arrived. When we arrive, we set up protective cloths and if needed, we will mask off any area. We use a powerful 5-filter vacuum specially designed for chimney sweeping that keeps any dust from entering any area of your home.
I have a gas fireplace. Should this chimney be checked too?
Without a doubt! Although gas is usually a clean-burning fuel, the chimney can become non-functional from bird nests or other debris blocking the flue. Modern furnaces may also cause many problems with the typical flues intended to vent the older generation of furnaces.
How often should I get my chimney swept?
According to The National Fire Protection Association Standard 211, “Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents shall be inspected at least once a year for soundness, freedom from deposits, and correct clearances. Cleaning, maintenance, and repairs shall be done if necessary.”
What's safe to burn in the fireplace?
You should only burn well-seasoned wood. Watch this video from the CSIA to learn what NOT to burn in your fireplace.