Maintenance Is Quick, Easy & Painless With Sootmaster’s Professional Chimney & Fireplace Services
Are you maintaining and using your chimney and fireplace to your best advantage? Are you protecting and preserving it so you and your family can enjoy it for years to come? Like all things, chimneys and fireplaces require a little attention every year to ensure their safety, performance, and longevity. Those of us here at Sootmaster are committed to making that maintenance fast, easy, and stress-free, and we pride ourselves on being proactive and informative. Here are some of the chimney and fireplace services we offer that can help you keep your chimney and fireplace clean and working properly:
- Chimney & Fireplace Sweeping (plus Creosote Removal) — Keeping your chimney free of creosote buildup, nesting material, twigs, ash, soot, and other debris is one of the best and most beneficial things you can do. If these materials are left in your chimney, they can easily cause a host of problems from smoke issues to carbon monoxide poisoning and chimney fire. This important service is quick and affordable, and with Sootmaster, it’s mess-free — so make it a priority in your home.
- Chimney & Fireplace Inspections (including Real Estate, Home & Insurance Inspections) — Is your chimney overdue for a cleaning? Do you have animals or birds nesting in there? Is your flue liner cracked or corroded? It can be tough to know the answer to these questions without really examining the system, which is why annual chimney and fireplace inspections are so important. Inspections can inform you of the condition of your chimney system and alert you to any damage or concerning issues. Here at Sootmaster, we perform level one, two, and three inspections (as defined by the National Fire Protection Association), and also offer real estate, home, and insurance inspections for those buying or selling a property or filing an insurance claim after a severe weather event or chimney fire. And since we provide photos of our findings and recommendations for restoring, repairing, or maintaining your system, you’ll have a record of everything at your fingertips.
- Animal Removal — Watching the wildlife from your window can be relaxing, but hearing animals and birds in your chimney is quite the opposite. If you have animals in your chimney (or think you might), we can humanely remove them, clean out any debris and nesting materials they brought in with them, and fit you with a quality cap or lock-top damper to keep them out in the future.
- Smoke Issue Diagnostics — A smoky chimney is a common problem, but you don’t have to live with it. The team here at Sootmaster wants you to get maximum enjoyment from your fireside experience, and we’re confident we can troubleshoot your smoky chimney and offer an effective solution.
- Smoke Stain Removal — Smoke stains are never on trend. Do you wish you could give your fireplace a fresh start? You can with Sootmaster! We use an incredibly safe and effective stain removal product and technique to quickly refresh and clean brick, stone, and concrete fireplaces. Just ask us about Paint “N” Peel!
Whatever you need, if it has to do with your chimney and fireplace, we can help. Ready to request an appointment to have your chimney and fireplace issues taken care of? Call toll free at 1-800-724-5021 or fill out our online appointment request form. And don’t forget, we also offer a whole host of chimney and fireplace repairs and installations, and can take care of your dryer vents as well. Just ask the Sootmaster!
When you’re dealing with a chimney leak, a damaged flue liner, a rough or ineffective smoke chamber, damaged masonry, or cracked and deteriorating refractory fireplace panels, Sootmaster can cure what ails you. We’re chimney and fireplace repair experts.
Call Your Local SootMaster Today at 1-800-724-5021 or Make An Appointment