Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Wesley Chapel
What to Expect
We’re a friendly team who will focus on your needs and concerns, so we focus more on you than on making a sale. We value our customers, so building a relationship with you is our priority. Therefore, from simple tips to detailed advice on fireplace installations your local chimney sweep is here to help.
What We Can Do
Sootmaster Chimney Repair Wesley Chapel provides great services to customers. Above all, we have a great reputation because of our professional services. We offer Water Leak Repairs, Animal removal, Masonry repairs, Fireplace repairs, Fireplace Installations, local chimney service, and chimney caps, as well as many more.
- Animal Removal: Because we have a very caring team, animal removal is one of our top priorities at Chimney Sweep Wesley Chapel. For example, Our team is made up of good people who believe in the care of animals. Because of this, we only practice humane animal removal. Click here to find out more!
- Water Leak Repairs: The most common job we do is water leak repairs. We only use the best materials and we promise to provide the best quality water leak repairs. We offer flashing, chimney caps, and more. For more information, click here!
- Masonry Repairs: Sootmaster Chimney Repair Wesley Chapel offers several different masonry repairs. For example, we offer tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more. Our masonry repairs are done by professionals who have years of experience and practice in the field. Click here to find out more about our expert masonry repairs and services!
- Fireplace repairs: Our fireplace repairs and chimney sweeps at chimney repair Wesley Chapel are done by trained workers. We offer the best real estate, home, and insurance inspections, as well as water leak repairs and animal removal.
- Fireplace Installations: Sootmaster chimney repair Wesley Chapel offers several types of fireplace installation. For instance, we can install fireplaces, ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other local chimney services.
Storm or Water Damage
We understand that these areas can be affected by heavy rainfall quite frequently. Water leaks are a very common issue in chimneys. Since a chimney is on the top of your roof, it is exposed to rain. Unless your chimney has a chimney cap or some form of water-repellant, it is susceptible to moisture damage. Prolonged exposure can cause many problems within your chimney. Mold, mildew, and rust can form inside the flue, or at the crown. Eventually, if water damage is bad enough, it can cause cracks in the masonry. Water leaks range from a small leak to very large leaks that are expensive to repair. This is why it is so important to get an annual inspection and notice early signs of water damage before it gets to a much worse stage. Water damage can be prevented.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be a mess after the cleaning?
I have a gas fireplace. Should this chimney be checked too?
How often should I get my chimney swept?
What's safe to burn in the fireplace?
You should only burn well-seasoned wood.
David & Dennis came and did a great job. Answered all my questions and worked great around our kids. Highly recommend! Very grateful! Also, Patrick came and assessed our damaged fireplace, thoroughly talked with us, and discussed the options.
These are some of the nicest and most hard-working people I have ever met! I won’t use anyone else!
So happy my wife found them. Scott came out and did an inspection of my chimney. He was very thorough and detailed. He explained what was wrong and what he had to do to fix it. Very nice hard-working young man. When he came to do the work, he kept me informed of his progress and explained everything he was doing, and asked if I had any questions. Great work, and thanks so much Scott. I highly recommend Scott cause he is very detailed in his work. The chimney looks great.
Have Questions? Ask The Sootmaster!
We understand how important it is for you to know what’s going on. As a result, we here at chimney sweep Wesley Chapel strive to help you to enjoy a safer home.
Most noteworthy, here are some questions you may want to ask:
- What wood should I burn?
- How can I troubleshoot smoke issues?
- What products can I use to keep chimneys leak-free?
Click here to Ask the SootMaster!
Lastly, for questions about our services, give us a call at 888-768-0818. You can also request an appointment online, and we’ll send a chimney repair professional right to your door. You can find your local Sootmaster on our area service page. In conclusion, we want to be your top choice at Chimney Sweep Wesley Chapel.