Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Mobile
What to Expect
We’re a friendly team who will focus on your needs and concerns, so we focus more on you than making a sale. We value our customers, so building a relationship with you is our priority. Therefore, from simple tips to detailed advice on fireplace installations your local chimney sweep is here to help.
What We Can Do
Sootmaster Chimney Repair Mobile provides great services to customers. Above all, we have a great reputation because of our professional services. We offer Water Leak Repairs, Animal removal, Masonry repairs, Fireplace repairs, Fireplace Installations, local chimney service, and chimney caps, as well as many more.
- Animal Removal: Because we have a very caring team, animal removal is one of our top priorities at Chimney Sweep Mobile. For example, Our team is made up of good people who believe in the care of animals. Because of this, we only practice humane animal removal. Click here to find out more!
- Water Leak Repairs: The most common job we do is water leak repairs. We only use the best materials and we promise to provide the best quality water leak repairs. We offer flashing, chimney caps, and more. For more information, click here!
- Masonry Repairs: Sootmaster Chimney Repair Mobile offers several different masonry repairs. For example, we offer tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more. Our masonry repairs are done by professionals who have years of experience and practice in the field. Click here to find out more about our expert masonry repairs and services!
- Fireplace repairs: Our fireplace repairs and chimney sweeps at chimney repair Mobile are done by CSIA trained workers. We offer the best real estate, home, and insurance inspections, as well as water leak repairs and animal removal.
- Fireplace Installations: Sootmaster chimney repair Mobile offers several types of fireplace installation. For instance, we can install fireplaces, ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other local chimney service.
Have Questions? Ask The Sootmaster!
We understand how important it is for you to know what’s going on. As a result, we here at chimney sweep Mobile strive to help you to enjoy a safer home.
Most noteworthy, here are some questions you may want to ask:
- What wood should I burn?
- How can I troubleshoot smoke issues?
- What products can I use to keep chimneys leak-free?
Click here to Ask the SootMaster!
Lastly, for questions about our services, give us a call at 251-216-4541 . You can also request an appointment online, and we’ll send a chimney repair professional right to your door. You can find your local Sootmaster on our area service page. In conclusion, we want to be your top choice at Chimney Sweep Mobile.
Mobile is full of places to explore. So while we’re working on your chimney, grab some grub, visit a museum, or enjoy the scenery. Check out Mobile!
Battleship USS ALABAMA Memorial Park
“The State of Alabama Legislature outlined the mission of the USS ALABAMA Battleship Commission when it created that body in 1963. The Commission shall “establish, operate and maintain a state memorial park to honor the Alabamians who participated so valiantly in all armed conflicts of the United States…and, as a permanent public memorial, to educate the public on the contributions and sacrifices of the veterans of all branches of the United States Armed Services in all conflicts.” –www.ussalabama.com
Hank Aaron Stadium
Hank Aaron Stadium is a baseball park in Mobile, Alabama. From 1997 to 2019, it hosted the Mobile Bay Bears, a minor-league professional team in the Southern League. The stadium opened in 1997 and has a capacity of 6,000. The ballpark was named after Major League Baseball’s home run king (1974–2007) and Mobile native Hank Aaron. It also features a commemorative plaque outside the stadium to honor each Mobilian enshrined at the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York. Hank Aaron Stadium is unique in that the luxury suites are at the field level. Thus, infield seating for the general public is elevated from the field by approximately 20 feet. –https://en.wikipedia.org
Mobile Carnival Museum
Immerse yourself in the rich history and traditions of carnival. See firsthand the intricate designs and artistry of majestic crowns, scepters and robes of Mardi Gras monarchs. Discover the art of costume design and float construction. View videos of parades and balls. Witness the pomp and pageantry of past coronations. Browse a pictorial gallery historical photographs of dating back to 1886. Experience a behind the mask view of the street party by climbing aboard a rocking float. Become a costumed youth rider in the Little Mystics Den. –www.mobilecarnivalmuseum.com
GulfQuest National Maritime Museum of the Gulf of Mexico
“The Gulf of Mexico is a national treasure, serving as the international doorway to the Americas, from its discovery in the 1500s to the present day. Until now, no maritime museum has been established to celebrate the historical, economic, and cultural significance of “America’s Sea” and its coastal region. GulfQuest is the first museum dedicated to the Gulf Coast’s rich maritime traditions – and one of the only interactive maritime museums in the country.”
Dennis came out to install a damper in our existing fireplace. He was very knowledgeable, professional, prompt, and kind. He answered all of my questions and even had recommendations for future care/maintenance. He even helped to calm our anxious dog down by engaging her with a squeak toy, which was very appreciated.
Dennis Hall arrived at the time we spoke to Patrick about. Polite, answered all mine and my husband’s question. Left everything clean. I’d recommend the company to friends and neighbors.
Patrick came out and inspected my fireplace and gave me recommendations for repairs. He was very knowledgable and explained everything to me really well. Thanks for sending Patrick out.