What to Expect
We’re a friendly team who will focus on your needs and concerns, so we focus more on you than making a sale. We value our customers, so building a relationship with you is our priority. Therefore, from simple tips to detailed advice on fireplace installations your local chimney sweep is here to help.
What We Can Do
Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Port Allen provides great services to customers. Above all, we have a great reputation because of our professional services. We offer Water Leak Repairs, Animal removal, Masonry repairs, Fireplace repairs, Fireplace Installations, local chimney service, and chimney caps, as well as many more.
- Animal Removal: Because we have a very caring team, animal removal is one of our top priorities at Chimney Sweep Port Allen. For example, Our team is made up of good people who believe in the care of animals. Because of this, we only practice humane animal removal.
- Water Leak Repairs: The most common job we do is water leak repairs. We only use the best materials and we promise to provide the best quality water leak repairs. We offer flashing, chimney caps, and more.
- Masonry Repairs: Sootmaster Chimney Repair Port Allen offers several different masonry repairs. For example, we offer tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more. Our masonry repairs are done by professionals who have years of experience and practice in the field.
- Fireplace repairs: Our fireplace repairs and chimney sweeps at chimney repair Port Allen are done by safety trained workers. We offer the best real estate, home, and insurance inspections, as well as water leak repairs and animal removal.
- Fireplace Installations: Sootmaster Chimney Sweep Port Allen offers several types of fireplace installation. For instance, we can install fireplaces, ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other local chimney services.
Have Questions? Ask The Sootmaster!
We understand how important it is for you to know what’s going on. As a result, we here at Chimney Sweep Port Allen strive to help you to enjoy a safer home.
Most noteworthy, here are some questions you may want to ask:
- What wood should I burn?
- How can I troubleshoot smoke issues?
- What products can I use to keep chimneys leak-free?
Click here to Ask the SootMaster!
Lastly, for questions about our services, give us a call at 225-240-7117 . You can also request an appointment online, and we’ll send a chimney repair professional right to your door. Find your local Sootmaster on our area service page. In conclusion, we want to be your top choice at Chimney Sweep Port Allen.