Invest In A Liner That Lasts — Choose Stainless Steel Forever Flex Liners
Has an inspection or performance issue revealed a problem with your chimney liner? A damaged, deteriorating, or improperly sized flue liner can put you at greater risk for chimney fire, carbon monoxide exposure, smoke problems, and poor appliance performance, which is why prompt attention should be given to the matter. But what are your options?
Here at Sootmaster, one of our top choices for chimney relining and flue restoration is stainless steel Forever Flex liners. These liners are designed to effortlessly fit into chimneys of all sizes and shapes, and to provide a lifetime of effective service. In fact, Forever Flex liners are so named for that reason: the quality is forever and they carry a Forever Warranty.
Forever Flex liners are made of 316Ti alloy, one of the strongest and highest quality metals available, and they are rigorously tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratories — so you can be confident they’re built to last and to do the job well.
What are some other reasons to invest in a stainless steel liner?
- It’s less labor intensive and less costly than tearing out an old clay tile liner and installing a new clay tile liner.
- It’s approved for use with all fuel types, so whether you have a gas, oil, wood, coal, or pellet appliance, the liner is capable of effectively and safely venting the byproducts created.
- It carries a Forever Warranty, so you won’t have to invest in another liner down the line.
When should you consider a stainless steel liner?
- Your chimney has no liner.
- You’re changing fuel types and your existing liner isn’t approved for use with the new fuel.
- Your flue needs to be resized for the appliance.
- Your flue liner is beyond repair.
Is it time to have your chimney relined? You can count on Sootmaster to provide the best liners and the best installation. Give us a call at 1-800-724-5021 to learn more about our stainless steel liners or to request an appointment to have your chimney relined. Wherever you are in the Florida panhandle, we can help.