Stainless Steel Chimney Liners — Forever Flex Liners
Have you found a problem with your stainless steel chimney liner? Damaged or problematic liner can put you at greater risk for these problems:
- chimney fire
- carbon monoxide exposure
- smoke problems
- poor appliance
What are your options?
One of Sootmaster’s top choices for stainless steel chimney relining is Forever Flex liners. This is because of their expert design that fits into any size chimney effortlessly. They also provide a lifetime of effective service. They are named Forever Flex because of their long lasting quality and Forever Warranty.
What are some other reasons to invest in a stainless steel liner?
- It’s less labor intensive and less costly than tearing out an old liner and installing a new liner.
- It’s approved for use with all fuel types. The liner is capable of venting the byproducts created.
- It carries a Forever Warranty, so you won’t have to invest in another liner down the line.
When should you consider a stainless steel liner?
- Your chimney has no liner.
- You’re changing fuel types and your existing liner isn’t approved for use with new fuel.
- Your flue needs to be resized for the appliance.
- Your flue liner is beyond repair.
Is it time to have your chimney relined? You can count on Sootmaster to provide the best liners and the best installation. Give us a call at 888-768-0818 to learn more about our stainless steel liners or to request an appointment to have your chimney relined. Wherever you are in the Florida panhandle, we can help.